Plain Former Girlfriend Naked at Home

Personally, this chick really doesn’t do it for me, but she does appear to have a pretty nice body. She has a decent figure, full and firm boobs, and a neatly shaved snatch. Plus, she doesn’t seem to be your typical girl willing to pose naked for pictures, which makes this series a little hotter.

Turk, from Minnesota, says these pictures of his ex girlfriend are a rarity for her. It wasn’t until well into their relationship that she was comfortable enough to even be naked in front of him. It was tough when it came to sex, too, because she was very inexperienced and nervous. On the other hand, he loved it, because he got to mold her sexually to his liking. By the time they split-up, Turk says she was riding his unit, like a pro.

Free Sites:
Wild Amateurs Fucking / Only Amateurs / Expose Your Wife

Sponsored By:
I Shoot My Girl

24 Responses to “Plain Former Girlfriend Naked at Home”

1. syirs
    May 24th, 2007 | 5:21 pm

1st ya not to bad looks like an ex i had nice tits though 6/10

2. Moi
    May 24th, 2007 | 5:25 pm

First!

Also I’d hit it 6/10

3. Dirk Lightstar
    May 24th, 2007 | 5:28 pm

next plixx

4. Toxteth O'Grady, USA
    May 24th, 2007 | 5:44 pm

A lava lamp at the Minnesota Militia headquarters? That first picture is just fucking weird.

I’m thinking this timid chick allowed these pictures because Turk asked her to marry him (see the ring on her finger in picture four). Then it didn’t quite work out. Now she’s naked on the internet. Let this be a lesson.

5. hihi
    May 24th, 2007 | 5:47 pm

yey for the wet puss shot again ! kudos to erock

her tits look a bit weird to me but yesh their still nice and firm and did he say ex gf or ex wife ? not the wedding band on her finger

6.5/10

6. May 24th, 2007 | 5:56 pm

Actually, he just that this is his “ex” and did not specify. Maybe an ex fiance…?

7. May 24th, 2007 | 6:08 pm

Sorry guys, I quite like her. Sort of nice girl look and smile, the type you wanna take to meet the folks. Love the titties! 8.5/10

8. Zilla
    May 24th, 2007 | 6:31 pm

2nd pic is the best one. doesn’t show her face lol

9. May 24th, 2007 | 7:12 pm

Great tits, but seein’ her daddy’s gun rack in the background just makes me think of trailer trash. Plain face. Would make a great paintball target. 6/10.

10. Freddo
    May 24th, 2007 | 7:14 pm

Lets say even the ugliest girl starts with a 4 ( cause id fuck anything that moved and if it didnt move id push it ) so 4 plus 5 for the titties plus 3 for the nicely shaved flange gasket , thats 12 , then minus 5 for the head that looks like a busted asshole, 7/10

11. May 24th, 2007 | 8:19 pm

>>> Going for the Paintball Gun… lol

12. Tpayne
    May 24th, 2007 | 9:18 pm

would get a 6.5 for the face but those tits are an ez 2 pt bonus 8.5/10 just to see those perfect jugs

13. ClemsonDevil
    May 24th, 2007 | 9:23 pm

Not the best face by a long shot… but those tits are fantastic! And the pussy in the last shot looks very tasty!

With a brown bag: 9/10
    Without: 7.5/10

14. jp
    May 24th, 2007 | 10:07 pm

Not bad, lips are nice and smooth. Put a little make-up on her face and she is a 10.

15. Voyeur Bob
    May 24th, 2007 | 10:40 pm

Absolutely GREAT TITS!!!!!!
    Pussy is also great.
    No paper bag needed;)
    I would fuck her as is!

16. KnotE4play
    May 24th, 2007 | 10:50 pm

Im a little curious of when having guns in a case that is made to store guns in, makes you trailer trash. Now if she would have been sitting on top of an old water heater on the front porch with a 73 plymouth fury in the background on bricks..then that would fit the bill. Oh yeah Nice body. 7/10

17. KnotE4play
    May 24th, 2007 | 10:52 pm

However on second thought…lava lamps and gun racks does sound like an album from anyone named Hank that wears tie dye.

18. Shrprazor
    May 25th, 2007 | 12:15 am

On the gun rack, top rifle is a Mauser 7mm, next down is a winchester 30-06, and bottom rifle is a Remington single shot 22 long rifle circa 1950.
    Up front, is to big old milk cannons attached to a red head, everything pink looks pinker. Last pic makes me want to jump on and go for a ride.

Thumbs up from shrprazor :)

19. svtl
    May 25th, 2007 | 4:08 am

I think i know this chick anyone know here name i think its Casey. where is she from how do i get in contact with the person that post the pics would like to see more.

20. JohnnyG
    May 25th, 2007 | 5:45 am

Another poser with pics that already existed, #3 & #4 were already in my collection. Nice girl, 8/10

21. tick
    May 25th, 2007 | 4:33 pm

Hey JohhnyG, I love this girl - can you post those other pics somewhere?

22. dicfornuts
    May 29th, 2007 | 4:09 am

Man, I don’t know what is wrong with you guys, this girl is cute. I love it when it is THAT pink! I’d like to see more too.

23. bob316
    May 31st, 2007 | 12:23 pm

She’s outstanding : beautiful smile, fine breasts & enuf heft in the hips to be robust. Likely she knows how to sharpen an axe and reload ammo. My kind of gal.

24. Laura Laffond
    June 19th, 2007 | 7:57 pm

This girl is absolutely amazing!!! I wish there was some way to get contact information for her. I would love to call on her :D